Sunday, August 15, 2010

Feeling Inspired!

Feeling inspired by writeoncon, what a wonderful resource for kids lit writers, everything from PB to MG to YA.  I have been reading and watching all the wonderful chats/vlogs and forum goodies for days now and still have a ton of things to look over!  Meeting other aspiring writer's and getting free advice and tips from industry pros has been invaluable to my writing.  I can't wait till next year when I get to enjoy it all over again!  Plus nanowrimo is only a few short months away!! 


Woot, I love the wonderful world of kidlit!  If you haven't gotten a chance to check it out, hop on over...you won't be disappointed!!


Happy writing!

-Kids Book Junky

2 comments:

  1. I thought this would be a highly appropriate post to comment on, seeing as WriteOnCon brought Voice together ;)

    I'd like to give you the One Lovely Blog and Versatile Blogger awards! If you choose to accept them, they can be found here: http://www.mariekenijkamp.com/musings/?p=206

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring on NaNoWriMo. Can't wait to see you there!!! And how am I going to wait until next year for WriteOnCon 2011? At least we have The Voice to tide us over... :)

    Congratulations on your blog award!!!

    ReplyDelete