Thursday, February 4, 2010

Over The Top!

Thanks to the awesome, TK Richardson, for including me in her list of Over the Top Blogs, I am honored to be awarded and shall try my best to stick to the rules and answer each of the following questions in only one or two words but can not promise I won't break it...here we go!

Where is your cell phone? Couch cushion
Your hair? Dark, wavy
Your mother?Amazing, Kind
Your father? Forever Missed
Your favorite food? Italian
Your dream last night? Bizarre
Your favorite drink? Milk
Your dream/goal? Published/Good Mama
What room are you in? Living Room
Your hobby? Drawing
Your fear? Car Crash
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Pa or Co
Where were you last night? Home
Something that you aren’t? Evil
Muffins? Chocolate Chip
Wish list item? Books & Books
Where did you grow up? PA
Last thing you did? Edited
What are you wearing? Pink Jammies
Your TV? Movie
Your pets? Two kitties
Friends? Close
Your life? Wonderfully blessed!
Your mood? Giddy
Missing someone? Dad
Vehicle? Dream=Cadillac
Something you’re not wearing? Nail Polish
Your favorite store? J.Jill
Your favorite color? White
When was the last time you laughed? Today, Everyday
Last time you cried? Last Friday
Your best friend?Wacky
One place that I go to over and over? My imagination
One person who emails me regularly? My Hubby
Favorite place to eat? Cody's Roadhouse

And as traditions go I shall pass the award on to the following awesome blogs:

-Kids Book Junky

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I loved your answers to these! So much in common... Especially the part about wanting to be a good mommy-- that's the most important thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers Charlie! Fun getting to know each other a bit through these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. TK and Lisa-it definitely is a great way to learn bits and pieces about each other that we wouldn't necessarily think of asking.
    TK-thanks for passing it on to me, we do have a lot in common :D.

    Lisa-I'm on my way over to read yours now. Have a great Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this a lot. Thank you for sharing. I'm always looking for upcycles like this. In the end, you don't know it was a shipping pallet to begin with!
    juegosfrivol.com | juegoskizi20.com | friv30game.com

    ReplyDelete